Venue: SAC Amphitheater, Time: 9 PM
Like most of the CSA meets, this one too was initiated with a round of questioning each new recruit asking them their interests and plans for future. Many of them had common interests: while some in programming, some animation and some even in gaming!
The advice given
- Trouble seniors: Ask people to teach you whatever you want to leatn without bothering what their reaction would be.
- Meet people: Don’t confine yourself to your rooms, move out and get to know how people work, how they think.
- Explore: As first and second years are not very much equipped with a lot of technical knowledge it is very important for them to keep searching newer avenues and that alone will aid them in understanding the subject
- Attend: Watch out for every single notice that comes and attend the lectures, events, workshops which are going on in the campus. Learn something new from them.
- Manage: Whenever CSA organizes a event it is very important to know the minutest details of how it is organized. Hence your presence is mandatory in two ways: learning what is being taught and understanding the back-end preparation.
We do hope to have such meetings from time-to-time and develop good team spirit. After all, Team work means More WE and Less ME.