As an association we would be incomplete without regular (or irregular) newsletters talking about:
- the changing face of technology
- what are the must know things for students (from our point of view)
- what Computer Science Association (CSA) is upto
We’ve decided to roll out a newsletter titled BYTE that is going to give you a ‘bite’ into the latest news from both on-campus and off it.
BYTE 0: Introduction newsletter of Computer Science Association (CSA)
This was a welcome message to first year and dual Computer Science students about what CSA is and what it is planning. Click the above links to view.
First newsletter of Computer Science Association (CSA)
- The theme for this newsletter: Sports! (owing to BOSM 2009).
- A special thanks to Jim Burgesse who has been kind enough to grant us permission to use his Comic Strips to engage people in both the issues.
- An important highlight is that this is the first time that CSA newsletters are going online!
- IBM Technology Day 2009 at BITS Pilani has been covered and a further insight into Supercomputing has been provided.
- The BYTEsian of the issue is Mr. Uday Kovur who has written the review for Football Manager 2009, which was easily one of the fast catching up games during August-September (among the BITSians)
Watch out for the next issue of BYTE. Till then